Hello,

My name is Ashton Wheeless and I am a graduate assistant at the University of Georgia’s Tifton campus. The University of Georgia’s Agriculture Leadership, Education, and Communication department is working on a project called the Georgia Agricultural Education Partners for Pollinators. This project aims to partner with agriculture teachers all over Georgia to help promote pollinator habitat across Georgia. We will be working with agriculture teachers to produce milkweed in greenhouses, start pollinator gardens, provide teacher workshops and developing curriculum with a focus on monarch butterflies.

If you would be interested in participating in any aspect of our project, please complete the survey below:

https://ugeorgia.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bde9ncl3D6WeATz

For more information, please read the attached documents. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thank you for your assistance.

Ashton E. Wheeless

Graduate Assistant

Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication

University of Georgia, Tifton Campus

2360 Rainwater Road | Tifton, GA 31793

/var/folders/wf/tfy5d5ls2xq0d46dlwj8pt7c0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/Content.MSO/B863F53F.tmp