Ag Teachers,

Thank you to everyone who registered student projects for the Farm Credit Ag Mechanics Contest at the Sunbelt Ag Expo. After initial registrations were processed, it has been determined that we do have space available for additional entries. We are opening up registration again today through end of the day on Wednesday (tomorrow), October 3. We will accept entries on a first come, first basis until we reach out entry max. There is no longer a limit on number of student projects per chapter.

Finally, please remember that projects that are entered in the GNF can also participate in this event. The Fair has agreed to release those projects in time to report to the Sunbelt Ag Expo.

The guidelines for the Farm Credit Ag Mechanics competition are attached.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA