I've attached a list of teams/students registered to compete in the
upcoming 2018 Area Floriculture CDEs.
*Please remember* all 4 team member's scores count. If you do not have a
full team, you will not receive credit for this event on your POW.
I've also attached a list of t-shirt orders as of 10/22/18 at 11:20 am. T-Shirt
registration deadline is Monday 10/29/18 at 10:00 am (this is
hard-and-fast).

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers