The Area 1 FBM CDE will be held tomorrow, October 30th at Etowah High
School. The Area 2 CDE will be held at Franklin County High School on
Thursday, November 1st. Registration for both events will start at 4 and
the contest will begin at 4:30.

1. If you have registered and are not coming please let me know so that we
do not wait on you.
2. Please bring an acceptable calculator and pencils. No scientific or
graphing calculators will be allowed.
3. At the Area level students will individually complete a 50 question
multiple choice exam.

The following teams are registered for this event:

Area 1
Bowdon
Cedartown
Coahulla Creek
Creekside
Dade County
Dawson County
Etowah
Fannin County
Gilmer County
LFO
North Paulding
Paulding County
Ridgeland
Rockmart
Sonoraville
Southeast Whitfield

Area 2
Alcovy
Apalachee
Commerce
Eastside
Habersham Central
Jackson County
Jefferson City
Lumpkin County
Monroe Area
NCCA
Newton County
North Hall
North Oconee
Oconee County
Rabun county
Towns County
Walnut Grove

Let me know if you have any questions or need any assistance,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director