I've attached the registration for the upcoming Floriculture CDE. Please
pay attention to the fact that in this event, all four scores count. Also,
if you do not have a full team, you will not get credit on your POW for
this event. I've highlighted those "incomplete" teams.
Area 1 - Registration Deadline - 11/6 @ 11:59 pm
Area 2 - Registration Deadline - 11/11 @ 11:59 pm
Please do your best to have your registration complete by the given times.
I know last minute changes are sometimes necessary, but the more we can
minimize those, the more efficient registration will run. If you do make a
change after registration closes, be sure you have your students' FFA
membership number(s) with you.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers