Area 2 Teachers,
I want to thank each of you who had teams and individuals participate in
the Area 2 Ag. Sales CDE at Franklin County High School. I also want to
thank Mr. Cale Watkins for doing an outstanding job of coordinating rooms
and judges for this event. We had a quality set of judges who did a great
job and were able to have 3 judges in each room. The judges were Gary
Minyard, Bill Taylor, Jimmy Mock, Jerry Taylor, Dalton Green (National Ag.
Sales competitor/UGA student), Jason Hart, Daniel Tompkins, Brandon Merz
(Ga Forestry Commission), Emily Potter (National Ag. Sales competitor/UGA
student), Barry Cronic, Tony Duncan, Brian Tomlinson (onelessthing), Tammy
Melton, Rusty Carrol (Ga Forestry Commission), and Kevin Little (Ga
Forestry Commission).   FFA Rosters have been verified and full Scores are
attached

Ag. Sales Results:
Congratulations to the Morgan County and White County advisors Mrs. Kaitlyn
Marchant/Rachel Kinsaul (Morgan Co.) and Mr. Zach Dalton, Dustin Keener,
and Mrs. Amanda Keener (White Co.). These teams placed first and second
respectively and earned the right to represent Area 2 at the State Ag.
Sales CDE at Fort Valley State University on Feb. 8th-9th.

1st Place- Morgan County High School: Will Woodard, James Martin, Claire
Coleman, and Claire Nunn
2nd Place- White County High School: Savanna Sweeney, Trenton Finley, John
Betterton, and Hunter English

Overall High Individual- Claire Nunn: Morgan County High School

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher