There were 10 Jr. teams and 18 Sr. teams at yesterday's 1 ENR CDE at Cass
High School. Thanks goes out to Joey Dean for all his help in hosting all
the students at the CDE's yesterday. Thank you to Mr. Bill Lott and Jimmy
Mock for helping set up and proctor the identification portion. I also want
to thank all of the teachers that helped in grading ID papers and GPS score
sheets (Megan Shearer, Richie Farrow, Keith Pankey, Bennett Jacobs, Wendy
Matteson, Kaita Parrish, Nathan Chapman, Polly Baron, Michael Gardner, Troy
Fitzpatrick and anyone else I may have missed).  The top two teams in each
division qualify for the State CDE which will be held on Dec. 1st-2nd at
ABAC.

Area 2 Jr. ENR winners are: 1st Place - Gilmer County High School - Advisor
- David Bushey and Paul Little
                                             2nd Place - LaFayette Middle
School - Advisor - Wendy Matteson
                                             Jr. High Individual was Emma
Swofford from Gilmer County High School

Area 2 Sr. ENR winners are: 1st Place - Heritage High School - Advisor -
Megan Shearer
                                               2nd Place - LaFayette High
School - Advisor - Michael Gardner
                                               Sr. High Individual was
Taylor Dyer from Heritage High School

Rosters have been checked and results are attached.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher