For those of you that will be traveling to Thompson Mill Forest and Arboretum at you convenience  to work with your forestry teams I have attached the keys for the 4 practicums. You can find the practicums at the main entrance of the Arboretum. Please contact Mr. Lott and let him know when you will be coming (706-658-6045). I have attached a map for the location each practicum for your viewing. The Area 1 Forestry CDE Training keys are also attached. Please let me know if you have any questions.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher