Thank you to all of the students and teachers who competed in the Area 2 Ag. Technology and Equipment ID CDE held yesterday at East Jackson High School. Thank you to Mr. Greg Gilman, Mr. Felipe Pedraza, and Mr. Josh Whitworth for hosting and assistance. I'd also like to thank an AWESOME group of teachers who served as group leaders, proctors and my re-set crew! Mr. Chris Crump, Mr. Dillon Parker, Mr. James Hale, Mr. Ben Brand, Mr. John Collins, Mr. Travis Sertich, Mr. Josh Daniel, Ms. Katie Rittenhouse, Mr. Kyle Wilson, Mr. David Calloway, Mr. Zachary Dalton, and Mr. Jerry Taylor. Two students from East Jackson were also indispensable help Ethan Blocker and Jacob Partin. Last but not least I want to thank Emily Potter and Dalton Green for the great job they did with scoring.

Results have been checked and FFA membership has been verified. The top two teams have earned the opportunity to represent Area 2 in the State Ag. Technology and Equipment CDE that will be held at Fort Valley State College in February.

1st Place - Union County High School, Mr. Chris Crump, Advisor

Alexis Moody
Miriam King
Laden Gray
Colby Elliott

2nd Place - Habersham Central, Mr. Zach Free, Advisor

Dylan Rice
Nate McConnell - High Individual
Corbin Loudermilk
Grayson Jones