Please check and make sure the following teams registered are correct and let me know if anything has changed. The following Schools have registered for the CDE:

Area 2- Franklin County High School on Tuesday October 30th
Alcovy
Habersham Central
Lincolnton
Lumpkin County
Morgan County
North Oconee
Oconee County
Oglethorpe
Rabun County
Stephens County
White County

Area 1- Etowah High School on Thursday, November 1st
Adairsville
Bowdon
Cambridge
Cedartown
Central of Carroll
Creekside
Creekview
Dawson County
Etowah
Gilmer County
LaFayette
Mt. Zion
Paulding County
Pickens County
Ridgeland
Rockmart
Sonorville
Southeast Whitfield
Temple
Villa Rica
Woodland

 Registration for the CDE will close on Oct. 28 at 11:59 pm. We will begin onsite registration at 4 and start the contest at 4:30. Any students not registered will require a documented membership number.

 The Ag Sales CDE is a 4 person event open to students grade 9-12 in which each individual will choose 1 of the 4 sales scenarios listed in the 2018-2019 AgSales product information over Godfrey's Feed listed under the Agriculture Sales CDE tab at gaaged.org. Each participant is responsible for presenting one of the scenarios. Team members may not present the same scenario. Students are not allowed to bring anything into the sales room with them except what can fit in a 1 inch 3 ring binder and a calculator (no props, electronic devices, poster board, or equipment). Students will have 10 minutes to complete their individual sales pitch. Each team member will also take a multiple choice test at the Area level.  All 4 scores count and I would advise each chapter training a team to review the judges rubric in the CDE guides that will be used to score each student. Please let me know if you have any other questions and good luck!
--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher