Thank you to all of the students and teachers who competed in the Area 1 Ag. Technology and Equipment ID CDE held yesterday at Cass High School. Thank you to Mr. Joey Dean for hosting and assistance. I'd also like to thank an AWESOME group of teachers who served as group leaders, proctors and my re-set crew! Mrs. Pauline Benton, Mrs. Cindy Young, Mrs. Dixie McCartey, Mrs. Emily Jarvis, Mr. Jason Cantrell, Mr. Nick Cantrell, Mr. David Yarbrough, Mr. Adam Joslin, Mr. Joshua Boydston, Dr. Dwight Pullin, Mr. Nelson McCracken and Mr. Peter Davis. They were outstanding!

Results have been checked and FFA membership has been verified. The top two teams have earned the opportunity to represent Area 1 in the State Ag. Technology and Equipment CDE which will be held at Fort Valley State College in February.

1st Place - Pickens High School, Mr. Jason Cantrell, Advisor

Ryker Burrell
Will Dodson
Oden Godfrey
Jake Romesberg

2nd Place - Sonoraville High School, Mr. Josh Boydston, Advisor

Bethany Champion
Braydon Dyer
Joshua Carr
Logan Thomas

High scoring Individual for the contest is Caden Smith from the Chattooga County High School FFA Chapter, Advisor, Mr. David Yarbrough

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher