Subject: Area 2 CDE's at Franklin Co. HS

From Mr. Cale Watkins

We are looking forward to hosting the Area 2 CDE's on Tuesday, October 30 at Franklin Co. High School.  As you will notice, we are undergoing some construction and renovations to our facilities.  Do not arrive prior to 4:00 p.m.  All buses should park in the bus loop or in the front of the school.  All cars and trucks should park in the front of the campus.  Since we have another event in the agriculture center, we are asking everyone try avoid that area.  We will utilize the cafeteria for registration and as a holding area as we have done in the past.

Cale Watkins
Franklin Co. High School
Agricultural Education
6570 GA Hwy. 145