Area 2 Teachers,
I want to thank each of you who had teams and individuals participate in the Area 2 Ag. Sales CDE at Franklin County High School. I also want to thank Mr. Cale Watkins for doing an outstanding job of coordinating rooms and judges for this event. We had a quality set of judges who did a great job and were able to have 3 judges in each room. The judges were Gary Minyard, Bill Taylor, Jimmy Mock, Jerry Taylor, Dalton Green (National Ag. Sales competitor/UGA student), Jason Hart, Daniel Tompkins, Brandon Merz (Ga Forestry Commission), Emily Potter (National Ag. Sales competitor/UGA student), Barry Cronic, Tony Duncan, Brian Tomlinson (onelessthing), Tammy Melton, Rusty Carrol (Ga Forestry Commission), and Kevin Little (Ga Forestry Commission).   FFA Rosters have been verified and full Scores are attached

Ag. Sales Results:
Congratulations to the Morgan County and White County advisors Mrs. Kaitlyn Marchant/Rachel Kinsaul (Morgan Co.) and Mr. Zach Dalton, Dustin Keener, and Mrs. Amanda Keener (White Co.). These teams placed first and second respectively and earned the right to represent Area 2 at the State Ag. Sales CDE at Fort Valley State University on Feb. 8th-9th.

1st Place- Morgan County High School: Will Woodard, James Martin, Claire Coleman, and Claire Nunn
2nd Place- White County High School: Savanna Sweeney, Trenton Finley, John Betterton, and Hunter English

Overall High Individual- Claire Nunn: Morgan County High School

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher