Thank you to all that participated in the Employment Skills LDE last night. I truly appreciate Cale Watkins and Franklin County High School for hosting the event. As always Mr. Watkins does a outstanding job in securing judges and helps to facilitate a smooth contest. Thanks so much Cale!

Congratulations to the top six finalist and good luck to our first and second place FFA members at the state contest to be held at ABAC December 7th and 8th.

1st - Marin Lonnee, Oconee County High School, Advisor John Collins
2nd - Noel Plunkett, Jackson County High School, Advisor Micah Story

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office
530-574-3687  Cell