If you have competitors in the Floral Design CDEs this week, here's some things to note:
Registration is time consuming, please have your payment ready (please take checks out of the envelope and tear off the extra stuff, I only need the check).
Please be sure your students have the following:
- Clipboard and pencil(s) for all competitors- Floral scissors and/or snips
- Wire cutters
- a small hand held broom/dustpan for area cleanup
- 5 gallon bucket for keeping flowers
- 1 gallon jug of water already full as there is limited access to faucets and this is typically the thing that causes us to start late.
- SENIORS may want to bring an extra vase or bouquet holder stand
*All other materials/supplies will be supplied for the student. Students should not bring their own ribbon or wire.
It is recommended that students either wear official dress or a chapter shirt. They can take their jackets off while designed if needed.
Advisors/Teachers and/or parents will not be allowed in the contest area. Photo opportunities will be made available after the competition once judges have reviewed and scored the designs.
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602