Sixty-five students competed tonight in the Floral Design CDE held at East Jackson High School. I would like to thank Mr. Gilman, Mr. Whitworth and Mr. Pedraza for working with us on the facilities. I would also like to thank all the help I received from the students at East Jackson along with Ms. Alyssa Maxwell, Ag Ed student at UGA.

We couldn't have done this without some very dedicated individuals who offered up their evening to come judge the event. Ms. Jenna Naylor, Mr. Dean Pannel, Ms. Kim McKinney, and Mrs. Deborah Fuller. We can't say thanks enough to our judges.

Please take a moment to write a thank you note to florists who took time away from their shops to spend with our students:

Junior Judges

Flowerland
C/O Mrs. Deborah Fuller
823 Prince Avenue
Athens, GA 30606

Daffodils Floral Design Studio
C/O Ms. Kim McKinney
76 Bay Creek Road
Loganville, GA 30052

Senior Judges

Bloom With Jenna
C/O Ms. Jenna Naylor
1142 Athens Hwy, Suite 111
Grayson, GA 30017

Pannell Designs & Events
C/O Mr. Dean Pannel
2450 Monroe Hwy
Bogart, GA 30622
Mr. Pannell also ordered all the product for us and provided product for the identification portion of the event!

The full results are attached. The top two in each category are listed below.
Seniors:
1st Place - Peyton Puckett - Jackson County High, advisors - Mr. Micah Story and Dr. Shannon Lawrence
2nd Place - Jessica Brogdon - Walnut Grove High, advisors - Mrs. Kelly Shaw and Mrs. Abby Needham-Nash

Juniors:
1st Place - Margret Winn Carnes - Malcom Bridge Middle, advisor - Mr. Brandon Walker
2nd Place - Camille Davenport - Oglethorpe County High, advisors - Mr. Rob Jackson and Mr. Travis Sertich

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602