Floriculture registration is now open. T-shirt design is attached below. Even if you don't think you want to order t-shirts, please check out the design. Mrs. Riley really outdid herself this time.

We will be using a new score card this year. Please print the attached Multipurpose A score card out and use it with your students when you are training them. Plant ID will be on the front in the Team Act (Judge) section. Disorders (sr only) will be on the back in the Practicums (Judges) section. The written exam will be on the back in the Written Exam I section. Problem Solving (sr only) will be on the back in the Written Exam II section. Save some stress on the day of the event by having your students familiar with the scorecard ahead of time!

Area 1 Floriculture be held at Summerville Middle School on Monday, November 12th. Registration will begin at 4 and the contest will start at 4:30. Teams will consist of 4 students and all 4 scores will count.
Online registration will close 11/6/18 at 11:59 pm for Area 1 chapters.

Area 2 Floriculture will be held at the UGA Livestock Arena on Thursday, November 15th. Registration will begin at 4 and the contest will start at 4:30. Teams will consist of 4 students and all 4 scores will count.
Online registration will close 11/11/18 at 11:59 pm for Area 2 chapters.

T-Shirt registration deadline is Monday 10/29/18 at 10:00 am (this is hard-and-fast). This is the Monday after National Convention. This is the best I could do. The t-shirt company would rather me give them the numbers the Friday before, but that is during National Convention.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602