Can't get enough of the Fair my South Region Teachers??

Below are the links to register your students to participate in the Albany
and Okefenokee Fair this upcoming November!

*ALBANY FAIR*
Friday, November 2, 2018; (Start Time 9:30 AM)
Print off and READ ALL RULES

Please use the following link to register for Floriculture and Nursery
Landscape Identification *- *Junior & Senior Events

*Link: **CLICK HERE*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebYb9MrxGwoMpvFdA7ZXsY_x9RiG8cf_kUYMT2QTj9zbfVyQ/viewform>

*REGISTRATION CLOSES ON Tuesday, October 30th, 2018*

*OKEFENOKEE FAIR*
Wednesday, November 7, 2018 ; (Start Time 2:00 PM)
Print off and READ ALL RULES
STUDENTS MUST BE PRESENT TO COLLECT MONEY

Please use the following link to register for Floriculture and Nursery
Landscape Identification *- *Junior & Senior Events Junior & Senior Events

*Link:** CLICK HERE*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSelZ0ubqJ2nf7BwajEO5lqSw1jqq-yJ8E3yFp3FTr4iJ8KOag/viewform>

*REGISTRATION CLOSES ON Thursday, November 1st, 2018*

Teachers let me know if you have any questions!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *