1. *Tractor:* being used will be a Workmaster 33/37 w/o loader-
hydro-static and not geared. I know that this is different than what we had
asked as well as planned for, but due to Hurricane Michael, our dealership
has had to send a good majority of their tractors to dealerships in the
panhandle to aid and assist with recovery efforts.  So, we are very
fortunate that we have these tractors!!! (This will be for Area 5 and Area
6)

We will have 2 tractors, one for the driving portion and one for getting
acquainted with.  This will allow your student to get familiar with the
controls and operational features etc. But, I need you to please be aware
 that these tractors are borrowed and do not belong to us, the South
Region. If you could be with your student as they are getting familiar with
this tractor, I would greatly appreciate it! We don't want any damage to
your student or tractor!!!

2. *Weather:* We are monitoring the potential risk for storms and rain on
Friday. The National Weather Service will be having a briefing at 2:30
today and they will publish the potential impact for our area on their
website. If you google NWS-Tallahassee (their area covers North to Cordele
and west to Valdosta) you can view their remarks this afternoon. We will
attempt to conduct this CDE as planned and we will be in contact with the
Albany Fair as to what they are doing as well.  All information will be
sent via email and/or telephone call to area 5 teachers who have signed up
for this event. SO IF YOU ARE IN AREA 5, PLEASE BE MONITORING YOUR EMAIL
FOR POSSIBLE DELAY IN START TIMES ON FRIDAY AND/OR POSSIBLE RESCHEDULING if
all attempts to conduct this CDE due to weather on Friday have been
exhausted!

3. *Results:* As you can infer from the above statement, will be posted by
Monday Morning, November 8th regardless of 8:00 AM start time or afternoon
start time!

4. *Waiver: *PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO HAVE YOUR STUDENT FILL THIS OUT
AND MAKE SURE YOU DON'T FORGET TO BRING WITH YOU OR ELSE YOUR STUDENT WILL
NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE!!!

5. *Locations:* We will be in the same locations as last year at each
respected fairgrounds.

6.* Final Remarks:* if you have any students who are not going to be able
to make it, please let me know by phone call or text. I will not be in the
office the rest of the week as I prepare for each respective CDE and email
will be checked- tonight, Thursday morning, and Thursday night.

Below are the fairgrounds address's as well as each participant by Area!

Good Luck

•AREA V – Nov. 2nd at Albany Fair

•Check-in begins at 8:30am

•CDE will begin at 9:00am

             All must be registered by 10:00am

             2005 West Oakridge Drive, Albany, GA 31707

•AREA VI – Nov. 7th at Waycross Fair

           •Check-in from 2:00 pm-4:30 pm

           •CDE will begin at 2:00.

           •All must be registered by 4:30.
          2401 Knight Ave, Waycross, GA 31503
Area 5
NAMECHAPTERNAME
Henson, Nick Baconton Charter
Evans, Riley Ben Hill High (Fitzgerald)
Livingston, Thomas CA Gray Jr. High
Livingston, John Colquitt County
Kelley, Alexander Crisp County High
Roberts, Nathan Irwin County High
Liticker, Hunter Lee County High
Thomas, James Mitchell County High
Weeks, Jimmy Pataula Charter
Moore, Joshua Pelham High
Melton, Brandon Terrell County
Poole, Matthew Thomas County Central
Sledge, John Tift County
Shiver, Jacob Turner County
Gwines, Luke Worth County High
Odom, Dawson -Early County
Cunningham Colby - Seminole County

Area 6
NAMECHAPTERNAME
Youmans, Garrett Appling County High
Steverson, Sydney Atkinson County
Johnson, Jacob Bacon County High
Curry , Collin Berrien County High
Johns, Riley Brantley County High
Preston, Tyler Camden County
Beasley, Jared Citizens Christian Academy
walker, griffin Coffee County Freshman (GWC)
McKinnon, Dalton Coffee County High
Howell, Wade Cook County High
Davis, Hayden Echols County
Miller, Lem Jeff Davis High