Good Morning South Region Teachers,

Please remember that POA, Budget, Ag Ed Enrollment and FFA Rosters are due NEXT MONDAY.

FFA rosters and Ag Ed Enrollment are to be completed online.  You DO NOT have to send the South Region office anything for these two items. We can get that information from the website.

POA and FFA Budgets can be delivered to the South Region office or can be emailed to: [log in to unmask]

All electronic submissions must be in PDF format!!!

·         All Electronically submitted material must be complete (i.e. pictures, signature pages with signatures) and submitted in its entirety in a single document. We will not be able to add pictures or signature pages that get submitted separately.

·         Applications will only be accepted in PDF format. There are many ways to accomplish this. Simplest way would be to complete the entire document with pictures and needed signatures and then scan the document and save as a PDF.

·         Applications that are printed from our office will only be printed in black and white.

·         Please research your own email capabilities before relying on electronic submission. Some School systems may limit file size thereby eliminating this as an option.

·         Electronic submission is only an option…not a requirement. If you want a high quality color application in a nice award folder…please submit by mail or by mailbox located in ABAC student center.

·         All documents should be emailed to: [log in to unmask]

·         All documents can be hand delivered daily prior to 5:00 p.m. as well.

Thanks,

sc
--
Shawn S. Collins
Interim South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3198
Fax:    229-386-3457
Truck:  229-891-4330