Teaches of the South Region:

I am thankful that many of you have told me that you and your family were
safe; but saddened to see and hear of the loss and devastation that has
effected our communities, neighbors, and ourselves.

I realize that some schools will be back in session today, in three weeks,
and others will be out until further notice. With that said, schools closed
due to Hurricane Michael will receive a two day grace on all October 15,
materials due to the South Region Office after your school reopens.

Furthermore, I have been contacted by many Ag Teachers/FFA Advisors who
want to help you in your effort to recover. Please reach out to us so we
can direct support where needed.

The purpose of an Agriculture Education Program is to meet the need of the
community. I wish each of you well as we move forward; let us know how we
can help.

sc

--
Shawn S. Collins
Interim South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3198
Fax:    229-386-3457
Truck:  229-891-4330