attending.

Date: Monday, November 5, 2018

Time: 6:15 pm

Location: Turner County Civic Center, 354 Lamar Street, Ashburn, GA 31714

 RSVP: 12:00 pm, Thursday,  November 1

Cost: $20.50 per/hd

Other: Bring a door prize item for the drawings

A special thank you is extended to Mr. Dennis Kendrick along with the
Turner County Young Farmer Chapter for hosting the event this year.  Their
time and effort to plan this event is greatly appreciated.
*Have a Great Day! *

*Ashley Osborne *

Administrative Assistant

Abac 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.

Tifton, Ga. 31793

*Young Farmer* (229) 386-3429

*South Region Ag Ed *(229) 386-3428

http://www.gaaged.org <http://www.gaaged.org/youngfarmers/>

*When You Feel Like Quitting Think About Why You Started*

--
Shawn S. Collins
Interim South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3198
Fax:    229-386-3457
Truck:  229-891-4330