In order to prepare for the total number of attendees, please email me, Mrs. Osborne or call with the TOTAL number of individuals from your chapter that will be attending by 12:00 pm on Thursday November 1.  For example, if one advisor and two delegates are attending, your total would be 3.  This will help prepare for the meal count.  I do not need names, just the total attending.

Date: Monday, November 5, 2018

Time: 6:15 pm

Location: Turner County Civic Center, 354 Lamar Street, Ashburn, GA 31714

 RSVP: 12:00 pm, Thursday,  November 1

Cost: $20.50 per/hd

Other: Bring a door prize item for the drawings

A special thank you is extended to Mr. Dennis Kendrick along with the Turner County Young Farmer Chapter for hosting the event this year.  Their time and effort to plan this event is greatly appreciated.

Have a Great Day!

Ashley Osborne

Administrative Assistant

Abac 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.

Tifton, Ga. 31793

Young Farmer (229) 386-3429

South Region Ag Ed (229) 386-3428

http://www.gaaged.org

When You Feel Like Quitting Think About Why You Started

--
Shawn S. Collins
Interim South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3198
Fax:    229-386-3457
Truck:  229-891-4330