Please see the information below from Wes Pace, Young Farmer Teacher at Seminole County High School. Please contact him directly with questions and how to help.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Wes Pace <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Oct 23, 2018, 10:27 PM
Subject: Fwd: Livestock Producers Material List
To: Trisha Lastly <[log in to unmask]>

Trisha,

I just read your email and thought I would reach out as well.  Attached is a list that I made last night following our Young Farmer livestock producers meeting.  We have a large number of trees down on all of our fencing down here.  If you don't mind, please add my email as a contact for Seminole County.  We got hit really hard, and would appreciate any help we can get.  Our Target date for students returning to school is November 5.

Thanks,
Wes