Good Morning Teachers,

Tomorrow is the Satilla EMC Training in Alma, see the address below.

I wanted to email all of you so that you can prepare to have your students double up on the wiring panels for we have 21 students registered at this point!  9 Chapters and Advisors -AWESOME!!! With that being said, some expressed at the Colquitt EMC that they would like to double up their students for ease of being able to work with them. If you would like to do that tomorrow and could let me know via phone/text by 9:45 tomorrow morning, that would greatly ease the set-up progress for tomorrow. It would also ease the take down process, for it would eliminate having to take down and pack up materials that would not have been used.  Also, if you and any of your students are going to cancel, please let me know via phone call/text at the number below. Below is the tentative schedule we will follow:

Tentative agenda:

1:00 to 2:00 PM  Speech Demo

2:00 to 3:00 PM will be Problem Solving

3:00 to 5:00 Wiring Problem and clean-up

Meal and dismissal.

Address:

928 GA-32, Alma, GA 31510

Finally, ensure that you and your students thank the Satilla EMC staff for what they are doing!! Their support is enormous and help is insurmountable when it comes to sponsorship of the Georgia Agricultural Education Program!

--

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education