Hi Aarya,

Don't use acpype, unless they have explicitly said that they've updated it to work with GLYCAM. Some terms won't get converted.

You can build the structure on glycam.org/cb and click "download all structures". You'll get the parameter and rst files in the zip file.

The sequence command in leap is for building from prep files. You could do it that way if you want. But note it should be: { ROH 2LB 0fA }. 1fA doesn't make sense there.  More detailed examples are the amber manual.

If you load try2.pdb into leap, the issue might be that leap will bond the last atom in a residue to the first atom in the next residue, so order the atoms in the PDB file according to how you want the residues to be auto-bonded by leap (i.e. put the O2 as the last entry for residue 2LB), or put TER cards and use the "bond" command (useful for branched carbohydrates). I'd need to see your leap output to help further.

Best,

Oliver