From: Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 2:35 PM
Subject: 2019 Spring Plug Order Form - Due Nov 9th
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Trisha Lastly <[log in to unmask]>, tim lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Teachers -

Can you believe it is already time to start ordering Spring Plugs???
Attached you will find the Spring 2019 Plant Order form
As asked for, we have simplified the tray sizes and the order form some.

THERE ARE 5 TABS - one for annuals, rooted cuttings, vegetables, herbs and perennials.
Please complete the order form, save it to your computer using your school name - ex: SchoolNameSpring2019 and then email it back to me.

Please see the information below concerning the order deadline, plant pickup location options, and plant combination suggestions.

ORDER DEADLINE
The deadline to place your order is Friday, November 9th.

DELIVERY OPTIONS
I will send out an email in Jan to set up your pick up location.

Feel free to email your questions - I'd be more than happy to assist you in making your selections or with any questions you may have.
Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education