---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anna Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 2:44 PM
Subject: Fwd: Lake Hartwell Pig Classic 2018
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Hey Christa! Will you send a reminder out about our show please? The deadline for ordering t-shirts is this Saturday. Thanks!

Anna E. Smith
Hart County College & Career Academy
Agricultural Educator & FFA Advisor
706/376-5461

Christa,
Will you please send this out? Thanks!

Please see the attached information about our pig show this December. It is open to anyone this year, so please come join us on December 7-8!

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education