---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Amanda Wooditch <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: ATCO Swine Showdown Jackpot
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

There's always one little thing I forget, no matter how many times I look over it :) Thanks for letting me know. The updated version is attached.

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 10:14 AM Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good morning,

I emailed this out to the listserve and we were getting ready to post on FB when my student worker noticed the dates on the entry form were wrong.  Please send me an updated copy and we will post. Thank you!