 Thank you to Ms. Lauren Jarrett, her administration, and her students for
hosting the Area 1 Floriculture CDE last night. Coordinating 200+ students
can be a logistical nightmare, but Ms. Jarrett once again did an
outstanding job.
I would also like to thank the teachers and Area Officers who jumped in and
served as group leaders and those who helped sort scantrons at the
conclusion of the event. The event wouldn't have run as smoothly if these
teachers hadn't volunteered to help out.
Now, for what you're really waiting for...the results.

Senior Floriculture
1st Place - North Murray High School, advisor, Ruby McCracken
2nd Place - Heritage High School, advisor, Megan Shearer
High Individual - Josh Bruner, North Murray High School

Junior Floriculture
1st Place - North Murray High School, advisor, Ruby McCracken
2nd Place - Bagley Middle School, advisor, Nelson McCracken
High Individual - Ashley Ooten, North Murray

Full results are attached

Teachers, if you see an error on any of your student's names, please let me
know so I can fix that in our master sheet. We use these names to create
your certificates at the end of the year and we want to be sure all your
students can be proud of their accomplishments (and we have spelled their
names correctly).

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers