Area 1 Livestock Teams,

Congratulations to all that competed in last night's livestock judging
contest. Thank you  Gilmer County Ag Teachers, Mike Bushey , David Bushey,
Paul Little and Nick Cantell.Thanks to our officials Gibson Preist, Dylan
Davis, Sara Loughridge, Christa Stienkamp and Gary Minyard you are greatly
appreciated. Also, Thanks to our Area Officers and Stan Mitchell  for their
help. And not to forget Mr. Allen for his fast work on getting the results
tabulated.

The top two teams advance on to the state championship contest March 22nd
and 23rd at UGA.

Senior  Contest
1st Place Team - Murray County
2nd Place Team - Gilmer County
1st Place Individual - Aubrianna Green, Murray County

Junior Contest
1st Place Team - Pickens Junior High
2nd Place Team - Murray County
1st Place Individual - Emma Thomas, Red Bud Middle

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office
530-574-3687  Cell