Area I Teachers,
I want to thank each of you who had teams and individuals participate in
the Ag. Sales CDE at Etowah High School. I also want to thank Mrs. Ashley
Rivers for going above and beyond in making the Etowah campus available for
our use.  I would like the thank all the judges that helped in judging the
competitors Mrs. Shirley Pahl (Cherokee Farm Bureau), Mrs. Ruthie Sumerlot
(FFA Foundation), Mr. Kyle Rivers, Mrs. Tammy Wood, Mrs. Lisa Dingler, Mrs.
Robyn Mattson, Mrs. Jenna James and Mrs. Stefanie Logan . I also want to
thank Bethany Champion (Area 1 Jr. Representative) for helping with the
contest.

Ag. Sales Results: FFA Rosters have been verified. Full Scores are attached

Congratulations to the Gilmer County and Southeast Whitfield FFA Chapters
and their advisors Mr. David Bushey/Paul Little and Mr. Zack Lumpkin/Shane
Conger. These teams placed first and second respectively and earned the
right to represent Area I at the State Ag. Sales CDE at Fort Valley State
University on Feb. 8th-9th.

1st Place- Gilmer County High School: Nathan Cain, Caleb Parker, Bryson
Smith, and Katie Kiker
2nd Place- Southeast Whitfield High School: Karen Garcia, Amalie Hernandez,
Victor Garcia, and Reilly Grady

Overall High Individual- Preston Nave: LaFayette High School

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher