Please see email from Brittany Ivey with GFB. Please note this show is open
to all junior beef cattle exhibitors of the listed counties.

To: Extension Agents, FFA Advisors and all youth that show beef cattle in
the counties of District II Georgia Farm Bureau: Banks, Elbert, Franklin,
Habersham, Hall, Hart,
Jackson, Lumpkin, Madison, Rabun, Stephens, Towns, Union, and White.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Brittany Ivey <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 11:49 AM
Subject: GFB District 2 Steer & Heifer Show - January 19, 2019

Good Afternoon,

We have set the date for this year’s District 2 Show.  It will be held on
Saturday, January 19, 2019 at Habersham County’s Ag Center.  I have
attached an informational flyer and all entries must be completed online at
http://gfb.ag/district2cattleshow.

Can each of you please add this show to your web outlets and help us spread
the word?

Thank you for what each of you do.

Brittany

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Brittany W. Ivey*

District 2 Field Representative

Georgia Farm Bureau

706-244-4302

------------------------------

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message and its contents are
privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message
and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
electronic message in error, please delete and destroy this message and all
copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by telephone or
by email.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

216 Four Towers Building, UGA

www.gaaged.org

706.552.4460 ofc
706.552.4462 fax

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."