Please see email from Brittany Ivey with GFB. Please note this show is open to all junior beef cattle exhibitors of the listed counties.

To: Extension Agents, FFA Advisors and all youth that show beef cattle in the counties of District II Georgia Farm Bureau: Banks, Elbert, Franklin, Habersham, Hall, Hart,
Jackson, Lumpkin, Madison, Rabun, Stephens, Towns, Union, and White.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Brittany Ivey <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 11:49 AM
Subject: GFB District 2 Steer & Heifer Show - January 19, 2019

Good Afternoon,

We have set the date for this year’s District 2 Show.  It will be held on Saturday, January 19, 2019 at Habersham County’s Ag Center.  I have attached an informational flyer and all entries must be completed online at http://gfb.ag/district2cattleshow

Can each of you please add this show to your web outlets and help us spread the word?

Thank you for what each of you do.

Brittany

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brittany W. Ivey

District 2 Field Representative

Georgia Farm Bureau

706-244-4302

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message and its contents are privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please delete and destroy this message and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by telephone or by email.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education