Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Paul Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date: November 27, 2018 at 2:55:19 PM EST
To: Brandon Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Livestock and Forestry CDE tomorrow

If you want to forward this to the list serve, we will have pizza and cokes to give students an option for supper.  They will only cost $1 per slice and $1 per drink.  I checked the weather and the high is only going to be 42 degrees tomorrow so Forestry will need to dress warm.
Thanks
Paul

The Gilmer County School System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, creed, or disability in admission to its programs, services, and activities, in access to them, in treatment of individuals, or in any aspect of their operations. For additional information or referral to the appropriate system coordinator, contact the system superintendent's office at 134 Industrial Blvd, Ellijay, Ga 30540 -(706) 276-5000.