Area I Teachers,
I want to thank each of you who had teams and individuals participate in the Ag. Sales CDE at Etowah High School. I also want to thank Mrs. Ashley Rivers for going above and beyond in making the Etowah campus available for our use.  I would like the thank all the judges that helped in judging the competitors Mrs. Shirley Pahl (Cherokee Farm Bureau), Mrs. Ruthie Sumerlot (FFA Foundation), Mr. Kyle Rivers, Mrs. Tammy Wood, Mrs. Lisa Dingler, Mrs. Robyn Mattson, Mrs. Jenna James and Mrs. Stefanie Logan . I also want to thank Bethany Champion (Area 1 Jr. Representative) for helping with the contest.

Ag. Sales Results: FFA Rosters have been verified. Full Scores are attached

Congratulations to the Gilmer County and Southeast Whitfield FFA Chapters and their advisors Mr. David Bushey/Paul Little and Mr. Zack Lumpkin/Shane Conger. These teams placed first and second respectively and earned the right to represent Area I at the State Ag. Sales CDE at Fort Valley State University on Feb. 8th-9th.

1st Place- Gilmer County High School: Nathan Cain, Caleb Parker, Bryson Smith, and Katie Kiker
2nd Place- Southeast Whitfield High School: Karen Garcia, Amalie Hernandez, Victor Garcia, and Reilly Grady

Overall High Individual- Preston Nave: LaFayette High School

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher