16 Spots still open for the upcoming PLU Class on November 15th!

This class is in your region -- Come and take part!

There is a PLU class on the CTAERN website available for you that will
focus on nursery landscaping topics. This class will help in learning tips
and tricks in identification of nursery trees and shrubs as well as
maintenance and winterizing different types of tools and equipment for lawn
care maintenance. We will also cover proper pruning methods of shrubs and
trees in your yard or at your schools.

This class will take place November 15th on UGA Tifton campus and is
one-day class. We ask that each teacher bring $5 for lunch as well as wear
clothes that are appropriate to work outside.

Thanks to those that have already registered it will be a fun and
educational day! If you have any questions about the class please feel free
to email me or give me a call.

*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *
*Area Horticulture Teacher *