 Before I go any further, I as well as the South Region Ag Ed office, would
like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Ware Co. FFA -Advisor's *Alex Chism, Eric
Hickox, and Jay Bennett* for assisting in setting-up the event yesterday at
the Waycross Exchange Club Fairgrounds. Thanks also for the box blade and
clean-up as well!

*Mr. Keith* and *Iris Wall* of the Exchange Club Fair in Waycross for the
one of the best coordinated efforts in the three years I have been in this
position doing this contest in Waycross!!! GOOD JOB!

Finally, a big appreciation to *Kyle Jones* and *Drew Williams *of the *Abraham
Baldwin Agricultural College -Ag Ed Department* for assisting with the
event and set-up/tear down!!! Also, a huge thank you to *Dr. Flanders* for
allowing these two up & coming Ag Teachers to assist with the conduction of
this event!

We had some really awesome competition on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!

*1st place* with *83.4 points- Douglas Wynn* of the *Liberty Co. FFA*
 advisor *Jeci Crane-Bohannon*

*2nd place *with *80**.2 points- Collin Curry* of the *Berrien** Co. FFA*
 advisor *Blake Kendrick*

Congrats to these two winners and advisors who will represent Area 6 at the
state CDE on December 8th at ABAC!!!

Good luck, GOD Bless and thanks for an awesome day!!!!

Spreadsheet is attached.

--

Jerry Stone
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher