Hope your week is ending well, but I wanted to send out the list of
participants who have registered for next weeks CDE's.

Area 5
LastName FirstName ChapterName
Izaguirre Aldolfo Bainbridge
Durrance Daniel CA Gray Jr. High
Mitchell Robert Colquitt County
Coker Hunter Pelham High
Lasseter Tyler Tift County
Area 6
LastName FirstName ChapterName
Rigby Slade Bacon County High
Keith Dracey  Berrien County High
Gill Walker  Brantley County High
touchton joshua Clinch County
Felts Will  Cook County High
Culpeper Joel Echols County
Lyons Lawton Lanier County
Lynn Jared Long County
Tyre Colton Ware County High
Peacock Zachary Wayne County
The CDE will take place on Thursday November 16th with registration at 9:30
AM and the CDE starting at 10:00 AM at the Chambliss Building on the ABAC
Campus.

I know you are extremely busy, but if you have a student back out or decide
not to compete from the list above, please, please let me know via phone
call, text, or email that they will not be competing by next Wednesday.

If you have questions please let me know.

--

Jerry Stone
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher