FINALLY!!! Scores and rosters have been checked.............

Before I go any further, I as well as the South Region Ag Ed office, would
like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to *Robie Kendrick* and all the
employees of *Nashville
Tractor* for assisting in transporting the tractor's to both Area 5 and
Area 6 CDE's this week and last week!!! Please express your appreciation to
them and *New Holland* for their long-time continued support of our Tractor
Operations CDE.

Also, I would like to give a sincere appreciation to *Chris Paulk* and *his
students *for their help with setting-up the driving course yesterday!!!

Finally, a big appreciation to *Kyle Jones *and* Drew Williams *of the *Abraham
Baldwin Agricultural College Ag Ed department* for assisting with the event
today!!! I would also like to thank *Dr. Sallie McHugh* for allowing them
to come and assist with today's CDE!!! A huge THANK YOU!

Also I would like to thank FFA Advisors *Mr. Stacey Beacham* and *Mr. David
Wolfe* for their help setting up the tents and disassembling them after the
CDE!

*1st place* with * 83 points- **John Livingston* of the *Colquitt Co. FFA*
 advisor *Stacey Beacham*

*2nd place *with *81 points- Joshua Moore *of the* Pelham High FFA *advisor*
Justin Sealy*

Congrats to these two winners and advisors who will represent Area 5 at the
State CDE on December 2nd at ABAC!!!

Results are attached.

Good luck, GOD Bless and thanks for an awesome day!!!!

--

Jerry Stone
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher