HAPPY MONDAY all my plant loving FFA Chapters of the South Region!

Can you believe it is already time to start ordering Spring Plugs???
Attached you will find the Spring 2019 Plant Order form
As asked for, we have simplified the tray sizes and the order form some.

THERE ARE 5 TABS - one for annuals, rooted cuttings, vegetables, herbs and perennials.
Please complete the order form, save it to your computer using your school name - ex: SchoolNameSpring2019 and then email it back to me.

Example - JeffDavisHighSchoolSpring2019

Please see the information below concerning the order deadline, plant pickup location options, and plant combination suggestions.

ORDER DEADLINE
The deadline to place your order is Friday, November 9th. (this Friday)

DELIVERY OPTIONS
I will send out an email in Jan to set up your pick up location.

Feel free to email your questions - I'd be more than happy to assist you in making your selections or with any questions you may have.

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education