Good afternoon all my fair goers of the South Region!

First off THANK YOU all for bringing your students to both the Albany and Waycross Fairs this past week! It was rainy, VERY RAINY, and not at a great time of year but you came and gave your students the opportunity to compete and hopefully get better in an area that they are interested in, horticulture!

Attached you will find the complete Waycross Fair Results. There are four tabs so please click through all of them to find your scores.

Albany Fair, you will not find your full results attached. Due to technical difficulties, that I take full responsibility for, all I have is the top individuals listed below. I am truly sorry for this inconvenience. Please forgive me.

Senior Nursery Landscape
1st - Pataula Charter
2nd - Pelham High
3rd - Colquitt County High

Junior Nursery Landscape
1st - 8th Street Middle
2nd - Irwin County Middle
3rd - Northeast Tift Middle

Senior Floriculture
1st - Pataula Charter
2nd - Worth County High
3rd - Colquitt County High

Junior Floriculture
1st - Tift County High
2nd - Irwin County High

Also attached are a press release for you to use to tell your students results and promote your program and there is a study power point attached to this email as well.

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education