Before I go any further, I as well as the South Region Ag Ed office, would like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Ware Co. FFA -Advisor's Alex Chism, Eric Hickox, and Jay Bennett for assisting in setting-up the event yesterday at the Waycross Exchange Club Fairgrounds. Thanks also for the box blade and clean-up as well!

Mr. Keith and Iris Wall of the Exchange Club Fair in Waycross for the one of the best coordinated efforts in the three years I have been in this position doing this contest in Waycross!!! GOOD JOB!

Finally, a big appreciation to Kyle Jones and Drew Williams of the Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College -Ag Ed Department for assisting with the event and set-up/tear down!!! Also, a huge thank you to Dr. Flanders for allowing these two up & coming Ag Teachers to assist with the conduction of this event!

We had some really awesome competition on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!

1st place with 83.4 points- Douglas Wynn of the Liberty Co. FFA advisor Jeci Crane-Bohannon

2nd place with 80.2 points- Collin Curry of the Berrien Co. FFA advisor Blake Kendrick

Congrats to these two winners and advisors who will represent Area 6 at the state CDE on December 8th at ABAC!!!

Good luck, GOD Bless and thanks for an awesome day!!!!

Spreadsheet is attached.

--

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher