Teachers,

We will proceed as planned with tomorrow's contest at the Albany fairgrounds, but please be not only prepared for rain but for a long day. Meaning that I as well as the South Region office team are going to exercise caution as well as common sense in conducting this event. I am not going to have your student on a piece of machinery in lighting or torrential downpours!!!   So with that being said, if it takes all day long, a delayed start, or doing problem solving in the AM during the heavy rain and driving after lunch when it lightens up, we will get through the CDE and all effort for quality will be instilled!!!  So patience is may request from you tomorrow.  I may also need your help and assistance in conducting this event as well.

Teachers please make sure your student completes all three components: Test, Problem Solving, and Driving Portion

If you need me for anything this afternoon, please call the number below for I will be setting up in Albany and will not access this email until this evening.

If there are any notifications to be sent: I will contact you via phone call, text message, or an email late this evening.

Thanks for all that you do and for you help and understanding!!

Below is a NWS weather forecast:

Friday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 8am and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. High near 70. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

--

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education