FINALLY!!! Scores and rosters have been checked.............

Before I go any further, I as well as the South Region Ag Ed office, would like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Robie Kendrick and all the employees of Nashville Tractor for assisting in transporting the tractor's to both Area 5 and Area 6 CDE's this week and last week!!! Please express your appreciation to them and New Holland for their long-time continued support of our Tractor Operations CDE.

Also, I would like to give a sincere appreciation to Chris Paulk and his students for their help with setting-up the driving course yesterday!!!

Finally, a big appreciation to Kyle Jones and Drew Williams of the Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College Ag Ed department for assisting with the event today!!! I would also like to thank Dr. Sallie McHugh for allowing them to come and assist with today's CDE!!! A huge THANK YOU!

Also I would like to thank FFA Advisors Mr. Stacey Beacham and Mr. David Wolfe for their help setting up the tents and disassembling them after the CDE!

1st place with  83 points- John Livingston of the Colquitt Co. FFA advisor Stacey Beacham

2nd place with 81 points- Joshua Moore of the Pelham High FFA advisor Justin Sealy

Congrats to these two winners and advisors who will represent Area 5 at the State CDE on December 2nd at ABAC!!!

Results are attached.

Good luck, GOD Bless and thanks for an awesome day!!!!

--

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education