-Congratulations to all programs, teachers and students for a successful
2018 Environmental Natural Resources Event.

-Our event would not have happened without assistance from key individuals
that made our contest worthy of your students. A special thank you to the
team of teachers who assisted in the facilitating, supervising, and
grading. Thank You Irwin County FFA & Irwin County High School for the use
of facilities.

-Please see attachment with names and addresses listed, and personally
thank these individuals so we may call on them again in the future.

-Attached is a template that can be printed off on cardstock, cut 1/2 and
used as a Thank You Card.

-Also attached is a Press Release to be used to advertise your program in
your community and to other local stakeholders.

Results:
The top two Junior and Senior Teams will advance to the State ENR CDE to be
held in the South Region on December 7th & 8th, 2018  at Abraham Baldwin
Agricultural College.

The winners were:
*AREA 6*
*Junior*
1st place Team- *App**ling* *County Middle School FFA*; Advisor - Ricky
Barnes
2nd place team- *Brantley** County Middle **School FFA*; Advisor - Krista
Morris
High Junior Individual was *Cody Cothern * from Bacon County High School FFA

*Senior*
1st place Team- *Brantley County High **School FFA*; Advisor - Richard Gill
2nd place team- *Clinch County High School FFA*; Advisor - Dustin O'Neal
High Senior Individual was  *Will Courson *from Appling County
High School FFA

*AREA 5*
*Junior*
1st place Team- * North  East Tift FFA*; Advisor -  Josh Odom
2nd place team- *Lee County **Middle School West FFA*; Advisor -  Kendal
Joyce
High Junior Individual was *Zeke Culbreath *from Eight Street Middle School
FFA

*Senior*
1st place Team- *Early **County **High School FFA:* Advisor - Lisa Murphree
2nd place Team- *Tift County High School **FFA*; Advisor - Heath Cross
High Senior Individual was* Joseph Worsley* from Pataula Charter FFA

Complete results are attached.

Regards,

sc
--
Shawn S. Collins
Interim South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3198
Fax:    229-386-3457
Truck:  229-891-4330