-Congratulations to all programs, teachers and students for a successful 2018 Environmental Natural Resources Event.

-Our event would not have happened without assistance from key individuals that made our contest worthy of your students. A special thank you to the team of teachers who assisted in the facilitating, supervising, and grading. Thank You Irwin County FFA & Irwin County High School for the use of facilities.

-Please see attachment with names and addresses listed, and personally thank these individuals so we may call on them again in the future.

-Attached is a template that can be printed off on cardstock, cut 1/2 and used as a Thank You Card.

-Also attached is a Press Release to be used to advertise your program in your community and to other local stakeholders.

Results:

The top two Junior and Senior Teams will advance to the State ENR CDE to be held in the South Region on December 7th & 8th, 2018  at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College.

The winners were:
AREA 6
Junior
1st place Team- Appling County Middle School FFA; Advisor - Ricky Barnes
2nd place team- Brantley County Middle School FFA; Advisor - Krista Morris
High Junior Individual was Cody Cothern  from Bacon County High School FFA

Senior
1st place Team- Brantley County High School FFA; Advisor - Richard Gill
2nd place team- Clinch County High School FFA; Advisor - Dustin O'Neal
High Senior Individual was  Will Courson from Appling County High School FFA

AREA 5
Junior
1st place Team-  North  East Tift FFA; Advisor -  Josh Odom
2nd place team- Lee County Middle School West FFA; Advisor -  Kendal Joyce
High Junior Individual was Zeke Culbreath from Eight Street Middle School FFA

Senior
1st place Team- Early County High School FFA: Advisor - Lisa Murphree
2nd place Team- Tift County High School FFA; Advisor - Heath Cross
High Senior Individual was Joseph Worsley from Pataula Charter FFA

Complete results are attached.

Regards,

sc
--
Shawn S. Collins
Interim South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3198
Fax:    229-386-3457
Truck:  229-891-4330