Teachers,
Below is the FINAL LIST of the schools PARTICIPATING for tomorrow's CDE!
If you have not made contact with me by now and intend to participate, YOU WILL BE INSTRUCTED TO WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE CDE TO PARTICIPATE!!!!  Approximately 6:30 to 7:00 PM
Why? Because I only have enough wiring boards/materials to accommodate the one's who have followed directions and responded/registered accordingly!

Bacon County High
Brantley County High
Brantley County Middle
Berrien County High
Camden Middle
Charlton County
Citizens Christian Academy
Clinch County
Coffee County Freshman (GWC)
Cook County High
Jeff Davis Middle
Lanier County
Long County
Lowndes County
Pine Grove Middle
Ware County Middle
Wayne County

Also, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR STUDENTS WITH A PAIR OF SAFETY GLASSES for the CDE, for we will be conducting this CDE at a host school and they will not be supplying any for this CDE.

Finally if you need to contact me, call me at the number below for I will not be checking email until Friday!

Thanks
--

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher