Teachers

I want to start by thanking Wayne County High School for hosting our CDEs last night and all their help. I also want to thank the Teachers that helped me with the CDE and all our Judges that gave of their time to work with your Students. Thank you, Thank you.

The top two Teams will advance to the State Ag Sales CDE to be held in February at FVSU.
1st place team- Berrien County High and Advisor Blake Kendrick.
2nd place team- Wayne County High and Advisor Michael Kirkland.
High Individual - Meghan Livingston from Berrien County.

Good luck to our teams in the State CDE.

Complete results are attached.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Animal Science Teacher