I want to thank everyone that helped with the Agriculture Communications CDE, along with ABAC, and Wayne County Agriculture Teachers for hosting the event. The top two teams will advance to the State CDE to be held in March at UGA.

*Notes
The editing quiz counted 25 points
The written test counted 25 points
The maximum score for an individual was 50 points
The maximum team score was 200 points

Please thank the following individuals appropriately help in the hosting of our events.

Area 5:
Cathy Cooper (Senior Administrative Assistant)
ABAC 2802 Moore Highway, Tifton, GA 31793

Dr. Mark Kistler (Dean School of Agriculture & Natural Resources)
ABAC 2802 Moore Highway, Tifton, GA 31793

Area 6

Wayne County High School Agriculture Department
Reggie Beasley, Michael Kirkland, Michael Schwartz, Nick Hodges
1 Jacket Drive, Jesup, GA 31545

AREA 5
The winners are:
1st place Pataula Charter High and advisor  Catherine Bodiford

2nd place Colquitt County High and advisor Jesse Boland

AREA 6
The winners are:
1st place Charlton County High and advisor Audrey Pickren

2nd place Camden County High and advisor Erin Lee

Congratulations to the winners and good luck at the State CDE.

Complete results are attached.

--
Shawn S. Collins
Interim South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3198
Fax:    229-386-3457
Truck:  229-891-4330